The ketogenic diet has been one of the trendiest diets that is giving new amazing food experience to enjoy without feeling guilt.
In order for you to have an enjoyable experience, you’ll need menu ideas to enrich your diet. One of the important meals to think of is dinner, therefore we made you a list of 10 inventive dinner recipes to make sure you have an ever lasting flavor before you end your day.
Also if you are new to keto, this 28- Day Keto challenge will definitely help you get on the right road, especially that you’ll get confused at the beginning.
1. Chicken with lemon & Garlic
Everyone love instant pots meals and this Lemon chicken with garlic will blow your mind. Its an easy keto friendly meal ideal for spring and cooks tender and juicy chicken.
- First, start by seasoning the chicken with some spices like salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and red chili flakes(optional) for some heat
- Use chicken thighs because they tend to remain tender or even breasts.
- Then, you need to brown the chicken in the Instant Pot using the sauté way. To give the chicken an extra layer, make sure to sear it as it helps get the amazing juice you are looking for.
- Put it into a different plate and add the onions, garlic, butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, heavy cream and chicken broth.
- Seal the lid on and let your pressure cooker do the rest.
2. Steak Lettuce Wraps
If you are a fan of wraps, These Chili Lime Steak Lettuce Wraps will definitely amaze you.
- You need to start off by making the homemade fajita seasoning. It’s a mixture of chili powder, garlic powder,onion powder,cumin, smoked paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Mix the olive oil, cilantro, mustard, lime juice and fajita seasonings to make the steak marinade.Then pour the marinade over steak reserving.
- Then, cut the onions and bell peppers into thin slices.
- Cooking time! Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the onions first until fragrant, afterwards add the bell peppers
- On the same skillet melt the butter then add the steaks in a single layer. Allow them to sear and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or depending on how you like your steak. Add the reserved steak marinade to skillet and cook until just heated
- Remove them and put them in the lettuce wraps.
They are perfect for dinners as they are flavorful, light, healthy and easy to make.
3. Chicken enchilada bowl
If you love Mexican food, then this your recipe! This Keto Chicken Enchilada:: bowl will give you a mouth watering experience as its ridiculously yummy! Bowl on the stove top, but it can easily be made in a slow cooker or an Instant Pot.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot over medium heat melt the coconut oil, then add in the chicken thighs until lightly brown
- Add in the enchilada sauce along with water, then add onion and green chiles. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. The chicken must take around 17 and 25 minutes to become tender and fully cooked through to at least 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Once its cooked, carefully remove the chicken and place onto a work surface. Chop the chicken and add it back into the pot, then let it simmer uncovered for an additional 10 minutes in order to absorb the flavor and allow the sauce to reduce a little.
- For serving, top it with avocado, cheese, jalapeno, sour cream, tomato, and any other desired toppings.
4. Deviled eggs with bacon and blue cheese
If you came home, lazy and not ready to make a whole mess in the kitchen. The revisited deviled eggs with bacon and blue cheese will change up the game for you.
- Boil eggs, and cut each one in half and take out the yolk into a different plate.
- Next, mash the egg yolks until they resemble a purée. Combine the mixture with sour cream, mayo, mustard and salt and pepper and combine very well until the mixture is creamy or use a food processor to do it ( remember you are lazy!
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and taste the filling for seasoning.
5. Buffalo chicken meatballs
This Buffalo chicken meatballs recipe is perfect for romantic or family dinners. Easy, budget and keto friendly.
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients, ground chicken, chopped green onions, hot sauce, paleo mayonnaise, salt and almond flour, into a large bowl and use a medium cookie scoop to shape the meat balls.
- The mixture will be watery a bit, so they may not be perfectly-molded balls, but as long as they hold together! If the mixture is too wet to mold, add a little more almond flour ( every keto dieter friend)
6. Tomato soup with Feta cheese
Easy soups are always my favorites! This Tomato Feta Soup Recipe is low in calories and carbs,definitely a keto friendly recipe. It is rich in basil, savory feta cheese and easy to make.
- Start off by heating olive oil or butter over medium heat in a large pot
- Next, add the onion and cook it for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add up tomatoes, salt, regano, basil, tomato paste, pepper, pesto , and water to boil and simmer.
- For 20 minutes cook all over a medium heat until the tomatoes becomes tender
- Once its cooked, blend until smooth. Add the cream and feta cheese. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Use shredded feta cheese as a topping and serve it warm.
7. Fish with lemon & butter sauce
We always think that lemon sauce can go with chicken but never give the fish a shot. This Fish with Lemon & Butter Sauce is extra-delicious.
Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 1In a saucepan place the butter to melt over medium heat. When it butter turns golden-ish brown and it smells nutty - about 3 minutes, remove it from the stove and pour into small bowl.
- 2Next, add lemon juice and some salt and pepper. Stir then taste when it has cooled slightly
- 3Put aside and use what you need only
Fried fish recipe:
- 1First, dry out the fish and sprinkle with salt & pepper, then almond flour. Turn and repeat.
- 2Next, heat olive oil or butter in a non stick skillet over high heat. When the oil is shimmering and there are faint wisps of smoke, add fish. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes until you notice the brown-ish color the edges and cook the other side as well.
- 3Remove immediately onto serving plates. Drizzle each with about 1 tbsp of Sauce (avoid dark specks settled at the bottom of the bowl), garnish with parsley and serve with lemon on the side.
8. Meat Stuffed Peppers
Peppers and meat lovers will admire this keto recipe. Besides being a keto friendly recipe, it could be made ahead and frozen for an easy meal any time.
- Start off by cutting tops off peppers. Take out the inside and discard seeds. Chop half the tops and set aside.
- Saute the garlic, in a skillet, in olive oil until fragrant. Next, in chopped green peppers from tops. Cook for about five minutes.
- Add in ground beef and cook until browned.
- Combine some diced tomatoes, sea salt, Italian seasoning,and onion powder. Then cook again for another five minutes.
- Take the hollowed peppers and stuffed them with the beef mixture and add on top a tbsp of marinara sauce and chopped cheese.
- Mix the remaining marinara sauce with any liquid remaining in the pan used to cook beef mixture. Pour into a baking dish and put over your stuffed peppers on top.
- Bake at 375°F degrees for about 20 minutes.
9. Pork Chops with Rosemary and garlic
We all like our pork to be savory and saucy, but since we are on keto we’d love it to be more healthy. This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and cooked in a healthy way.
- First, preheat oven to 375° and season your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine together butter, garlic, and rosemary.
- over medium-high heat, in an oven safe skillet, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Searing them until they look golden for 4 minutes, and do the same for the other side adding more garlic butter
- For 10-12 minutes place the skillet into the oven and let it finish its cooking
10. Chicken with artichoke & spinach
Living weeknight meal dilemmas, but not sure how to overcome them? We’ve got your back with this delicious recipe, the Easy chicken bake with artichoke and spinach, which are all baked together for a healthy dinner.
- Start by trimming any fat off the chicken then lay it flat in a baking dish.
- The pesto should be spread on top of the chicken breast. The pesto lavors the chicken and it also melts down into the bottom of the pan and mixes with the chicken juices to make an awesome sauce to spoon.
- Now layer on the spinach, artichokes and tomatoes on top of the pesto.
- Last but not least, cover the top with cheese. ( Keto people adore cheese)